I’ve got to do a quicker post this week unfortunately, but it’s for a good reason. I’m headed out of town to celebrate my anniversary! We’re going to Milwaukee, which is really like a smaller Chicago, but I spent a lot of my childhood running around the city and going to Brewers games (Go Brewers! As of this post we’re only 3.5 games behind. We’re going to a game this weekend and I’m hoping we can close that gap a bit). We’ll be hopping around the lakefront and different breweries and basically just enjoying the Wisconsin of it all.
If you have suggestions on something you think I should check out while in Milwaukee, get at me on Twitter! My main concern is getting my cheese and sausage game on across the border. I don’t think we’ll have a problem that!
Anyway, here’s what I’ve been reading this week, and what I think it worthwhile for you to check out.
SEO Reading This Week
- A Complete Guide to the Google Search Console
- Google says we don’t need no stinking location modifiers… or do we?
- Google’s Mobile-First Index: What It Is & How You Can Prepare
The main takeaways are:
- Google Search Console has a lot of tools we should utilizing as SEOs
- You should still care about how your keywords with location modifiers are faring in the SERPs
- If you’re not mobile ready already, you should be ashamed to call yourself and a SEO
And I wouldn’t leave you without your fun find of the week! Find out which foods each state hates the most, because nothing brings us together than knowing the corner piece of a brownie is a bunch of BS.
See you next week for the next digital marketing and SEO roundup. As always, feel free to contact me if you have a suggestion for something that you think should be included in my roundups. I try to stay up to date as possible, but I’m sure I miss things (I’m only human)! In the meantime, enjoy “Milwaukee” by The Both…