If you’re looking for an affordable SEO consultant, you have come to the right place. I have been in the SEO industry for over 6 years now (you can see more in my resume). I have worked in higher education at Harvard University, and have also worked in the insurance, law, and financial industries.
I really love working in SEO, and I find it a challenging and rewarding. It’s an ever-evolving industry, and I enjoy getting to work with clients to see their website grow in traffic and leads.
My pricing is competitive and I’m happy to work on smaller or larger projects. And if you’re not a good fit for me, I can recommend some different agencies that can help you out!
Here are some common questions I have run into and I hope the answers give you insight into me and my work process:
What exactly do you do as a SEO consultant?
This is a really great question, and I think an important one. I’ve heard of a lot of SEO consultants who want to act like what they do is magic and that no one could possibly understand the wizardry that goes into it. This is just not right.
As a SEO, I try to get your website to rank higher in search engines so you can get more organic traffic, and ultimately more leads. How do I do that? Well, Google has over 200 ranking factors so it’s my job as a SEO to focus on optimizing your website to satisfy Google’s requirements. Some of the main things I focus on are:
- Getting links to your website
- Producing high quality and unique content for your website
- Researching competitors to find new opportunities
- Keyword research and on-page optimization
- Technical audits and making sure you’re optimized from the back end
- Reputation management and garnering reviews for your business
So these are the high level tasks I work on as your SEO consultant. I’m happy to give you a more thorough walk through of what I would do specifically for your website if you contact me.
I’ve been scammed out of money before for SEO services. How do I know you are legitimate?
I know I’m a real person, but I understand your concern that I’m some sort of scammer. You can read and learn more about me on:
- LinkedIn—see the recommendations I’ve earned
- Twitter—see me rant about sports, but I also tweet about SEO and digital marketing articles
- My Resume—read about my career
- My Portfolio—see some of the work I’ve produced
- In the Media—read my tips, opinions, and insights on SEO and digital marketing that I have given to various publications
You can always contact me and we can set up a time to actually talk and you can learn more about me and I can learn more about your business.
I believe in being transparent about the work I’m doing for your website. If you have questions, I’m happy to answer them!
I want to do SEO on my own. What should I do?
That’s a great question! As a SEO consultant I consider it part of my job to teach people about SEO best practices. I’m always happy to turn people towards useful SEO websites and resources to help them learn more.
Here are some general SEO resources that I like to follow:
- Ahrefs Blog
- Search Engine Journal
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Watch
- Moz (especially Rand’s whiteboard Fridays)
- Matthew Barby
- Stone Temple
Contact Me for Pricing on Your SEO Project
Reach out to me for more information and with any questions you may have!